Do you know your English grammar level? This test was designed to help you check your English grammar level. The test covers English grammar aspects Elementary – Intermediate levels. The test contains 50 questions. Try your best to answer all questions. Вы знаете свой уровень по английскому языку? Этот тест специально разработан, чтобы вы могли проверить свой уровень по грамматике английского языка. Этот тест охватывает грамматику с уровня Elementary (Начальный) до уровня Intermediate (продолжающий). Тест состоит из 50 вопросов. Время прохождения теста 25 минут.
1. _______ you all right?
2. Mia is going on holiday with friends of ______
3. He has lived in England for some time but he _____ speak English.
4. I ______ on holiday next week.
5. John hasn’t got ______ money.
6. The teacher is busy. He _____________ a new rule.
7. He gave ______ address.
8. Sam has known Mary _____ he was a child.
9. Swimming is an excellent form of exercise ________ will keep you in good health.
10. He likes _____ music.
11. When the phone rang, I_________ dinner.
12. You ______ get used to come to work in time, otherwise you might lose your job.
13. May I ______ you?
14. He _______ on an island.
15. I _______ to America on holiday last year.
16. This bag ________ for all occasions.
17. I’ll show you around the city, when you ________ to visit me
18. At the news conference, several reporters didn’t get clear answers to ______ questions.
19. I’m sorry I made you angry. I wish I_________________ at you.
20. What time ______ the film start?
21. Have you _____ been to New Orleans?
22. I _____already _____ my homework. Now I can go for a walk.
23. Jane doesn’t enjoy her job. She is _____ because she does the same thing every day.
24. - Whose is this car? - _______
25. I am thirsty. Let’s go ___________
26. If I _____ you, I would get some rest before the game tomorrow.
27. ________ is a student of the University.
28. Who is she looking _____?
29. I’ve lived in this city for a long time. I ______ here in 1992.
30. Your colleague talks a lot and you don’t like it. What could you say?
31. I would rather_________ alone.
32. I _____ to Moscow two years ago.
33. My mother went ______ the hospital.
34. How much ______ it cost to fly to Rome?
35. The news ___________so shocking.
36. I was surprised _______ Tim at the party.
37. I have got _____ cheese in the fridge.
38. I think it’s time the government ______ something about pollution.
39. Your dog is ________ than your cat.
40. Do you know my ______ husband?
41. In all the world, there _____ only 14 mountains that rise above 8000 meters.
42. Jim is on holiday. He _______ to Spain.
43. The currency ________ twice since the war.
44. He usually had dinner at 4 p.m., ________?
45. I will buy a new car If I ____ enough money.
46. I _______three languages: French, Spanish and English.
47. If there is too much snow, the match _______ .
48. I’ve just _____ that the price has gone up again.
49. The little girl started to cry. She ______ her doll, and no one was able to find it for her.
50. I have a _____ sister.