Do you know your English grammar level? This test was designed to help you check your English grammar level. The test covers English grammar aspects Elementary – Intermediate levels. The test contains 50 questions. Try your best to answer all questions. Вы знаете свой уровень по английскому языку? Этот тест специально разработан, чтобы вы могли проверить свой уровень по грамматике английского языка. Этот тест охватывает грамматику с уровня Elementary (Начальный) до уровня Intermediate (продолжающий). Тест состоит из 50 вопросов. Время прохождения теста 25 минут.
1. I have got _____ cheese in the fridge.
2. The news ___________so shocking.
3. I’ve lived in this city for a long time. I ______ here in 1992.
4. I am thirsty. Let’s go ___________
5. May I ______ you?
6. Sam has known Mary _____ he was a child.
7. I’ve just _____ that the price has gone up again.
8. Mia is going on holiday with friends of ______
9. _______ you all right?
10. ________ is a student of the University.
11. If there is too much snow, the match _______ .
12. I’m sorry I made you angry. I wish I_________________ at you.
13. I will buy a new car If I ____ enough money.
14. He gave ______ address.
15. The teacher is busy. He _____________ a new rule.
16. I’ll show you around the city, when you ________ to visit me
17. How much ______ it cost to fly to Rome?
18. He has lived in England for some time but he _____ speak English.
19. When the phone rang, I_________ dinner.
20. What time ______ the film start?
21. In all the world, there _____ only 14 mountains that rise above 8000 meters.
22. I have a _____ sister.
23. I would rather_________ alone.
24. The currency ________ twice since the war.
25. I _____already _____ my homework. Now I can go for a walk.
26. The little girl started to cry. She ______ her doll, and no one was able to find it for her.
27. Swimming is an excellent form of exercise ________ will keep you in good health.
28. I think it’s time the government ______ something about pollution.
29. Who is she looking _____?
30. John hasn’t got ______ money.
31. I _______ to America on holiday last year.
32. I was surprised _______ Tim at the party.
33. This bag ________ for all occasions.
34. I _____ to Moscow two years ago.
35. He likes _____ music.
36. - Whose is this car? - _______
37. Jim is on holiday. He _______ to Spain.
38. Do you know my ______ husband?
39. I _______three languages: French, Spanish and English.
40. Your colleague talks a lot and you don’t like it. What could you say?
41. I ______ on holiday next week.
42. You ______ get used to come to work in time, otherwise you might lose your job.
43. Your dog is ________ than your cat.
44. Jane doesn’t enjoy her job. She is _____ because she does the same thing every day.
45. My mother went ______ the hospital.
46. If I _____ you, I would get some rest before the game tomorrow.
47. Have you _____ been to New Orleans?
48. At the news conference, several reporters didn’t get clear answers to ______ questions.
49. He _______ on an island.
50. He usually had dinner at 4 p.m., ________?