Do you know your English grammar level? This test was designed to help you check your English grammar level. The test covers English grammar aspects Elementary – Intermediate levels. The test contains 50 questions. Try your best to answer all questions. Вы знаете свой уровень по английскому языку? Этот тест специально разработан, чтобы вы могли проверить свой уровень по грамматике английского языка. Этот тест охватывает грамматику с уровня Elementary (Начальный) до уровня Intermediate (продолжающий). Тест состоит из 50 вопросов. Время прохождения теста 25 минут.
1. I’ll show you around the city, when you ________ to visit me
2. At the news conference, several reporters didn’t get clear answers to ______ questions.
3. John hasn’t got ______ money.
4. I think it’s time the government ______ something about pollution.
5. - Whose is this car? - _______
6. In all the world, there _____ only 14 mountains that rise above 8000 meters.
7. I ______ on holiday next week.
8. Who is she looking _____?
9. The little girl started to cry. She ______ her doll, and no one was able to find it for her.
10. I _____already _____ my homework. Now I can go for a walk.
11. I will buy a new car If I ____ enough money.
12. Your dog is ________ than your cat.
13. He _______ on an island.
14. He gave ______ address.
15. May I ______ you?
16. I have a _____ sister.
17. The teacher is busy. He _____________ a new rule.
18. Have you _____ been to New Orleans?
19. If there is too much snow, the match _______ .
20. _______ you all right?
21. Swimming is an excellent form of exercise ________ will keep you in good health.
22. I _____ to Moscow two years ago.
23. He usually had dinner at 4 p.m., ________?
24. Jim is on holiday. He _______ to Spain.
25. If I _____ you, I would get some rest before the game tomorrow.
26. When the phone rang, I_________ dinner.
27. ________ is a student of the University.
28. This bag ________ for all occasions.
29. Mia is going on holiday with friends of ______
30. I have got _____ cheese in the fridge.
31. What time ______ the film start?
32. Do you know my ______ husband?
33. How much ______ it cost to fly to Rome?
34. I _______ to America on holiday last year.
35. I was surprised _______ Tim at the party.
36. The news ___________so shocking.
37. I’ve lived in this city for a long time. I ______ here in 1992.
38. I am thirsty. Let’s go ___________
39. Jane doesn’t enjoy her job. She is _____ because she does the same thing every day.
40. Your colleague talks a lot and you don’t like it. What could you say?
41. I’m sorry I made you angry. I wish I_________________ at you.
42. Sam has known Mary _____ he was a child.
43. I would rather_________ alone.
44. My mother went ______ the hospital.
45. He likes _____ music.
46. I’ve just _____ that the price has gone up again.
47. I _______three languages: French, Spanish and English.
48. He has lived in England for some time but he _____ speak English.
49. The currency ________ twice since the war.
50. You ______ get used to come to work in time, otherwise you might lose your job.